Our primary initiative is to provide basic needs (food, clothing, footwear, and hygiene products to orphans and residents in the communities we serve. The poverty rate is high and early childhood development is almost non-existent in Liberia, per UNICEF data (https://data.unicef.org/country/lbr/).
- Over 95% of children in Liberia, especially elementary and middle school students are lacking these basic needs
- Most parents are incapable of providing due to majority of the population living on 2 dollars a day.
H.E.A.L Inc. has committed to sending $1000 worth of product every quarter to assist the children they serve.
This ongoing initiative is to provide necessities (food, clothing, shoes, and hygiene products).
- In 2013, partnered with The Jubilee Church in Liberia, and we have been serving 65 orphans at Liberian Christian Orphanage and over 200 children at other orphanages.
- In 2014, during the Ebola outbreak, we partnered with E*Trade Financial and raised over $5,000 in in-kind donations and $2,000 cash to assist with fighting the epidemic in Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea.
- In 2016, partnered with Mount Olive Haitian Seventh-Day Adventist Church to help with the Hurricane Matthew relief efforts in Haiti by providing food and other needs.
- In 2016, Implemented Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Pi Alpha Omega Chapter of Atlanta’s Global Impact Initiative through their donation of over $2,000 to feed orphans for the 2016 holidays.
- In 2016, we became a corporate partner to Hosea Feed The Hungry and Homeless for our volunteer service and donations
Our goal is to increase the number of children we serve through our H.E.A.L CARES. initiative at least 10% year over year. Your support will help us meet this goal.